We, at TutorSuite, understands the value of your privacy aspects and intends to protect it in the best possible manner. Whether you are a customer of ours or merely a visitor to the website, we take your privacy very seriously and consider the protection of it as our ethical duty. Hence, we encourage you to go through the following segment, where you will get to know the policies that TutorSuite implements regarding the management of user data.
- We always secure all student information within our company
- We never engage in any activity that includes providing the student data to any third party.
- We never engage in any activity that includes providing the tutor data to any third party.
- We have the Payment Gateway maintained by EazyPay. The collaboration is done with EazyPay in order to handle the card details of the student.
- Tutorsuite reserves the right to disclose the personal information of the student as per the relevant regulatory policies only if it is inevitable in terms of protecting the company rights and/or in compliance with any legal notice or court order served on our website.
- By signing up with the website, you agree to receive some essential communication through email. However, we respect your privacy and promise that your email ids will not be shared with any third party. The mails that will be sent from our end will bear only essential communication that is designed for the benefit of the client.
In 1995 the EU (EC) presented the information security Directive far its member states. As a result, some organisations doing business within the EU started plan policies to comply with the Directive. In that same year, .e U.S. Federal Exchange Commission (FTC) issued the Fair d. rub, which Provided Coot with non-binding governing rules for the technical use of private information. While not mandating policy, these rules offered management of the growing concerns of planning privacy policies. Ensuring that the service is important for our customers reveals that the executive branch encourages the open, interoperable, honest and safest that fosters efficiency, innovation, communication, and economic prosperity while respecting defending against not publishing the contents to any open sources.